Friday, July 31, 2009

Katelyn and the wagon

Grandma Judy got Katelyn this wagon for Christmas. We've played with it occasionally but she's always needed help. Well today she kept pulling up on the wagon and trying it move it away from the wall. I got it out, we pushed it together a few times and I left it in the kitchen. We did some other things but ended up back in the kitchen Katelyn was playing in the living room but came and joined me, standing by her wagon. She's probably about 12 feet away. I turned to put some dishes in the sink and when I turned around guess who was behind me pushing her wagon. I think I was more excited about it than Katelyn. We must of went fifteen times back and forth across the floor this morning.

1 comment:

Marge said...

Wow Katelyn is walking all she has to do is let go!